Jungle Safari Shower Designs
size: banner, 32"x3-1/2"; toppers, 8"; tags, 2-1/4"x1-1/4"; place markers, 3"
- Fun Stampers Journey Cardstock: Whip Cream, Pineapple Smoothie, Orange Creamsicle, Limeade Splash, Journey Basics Brights 12”x12” Paper Pack
- Fun Stampers Journey: Wooden Clothespins, Jumbo, Mini; Cut Rhinestones; Twine, Natural
- Yellow enamel dots
- Lollipop sticks, 6”
- Cellophane treat bags
- Fun Stampers Journey Grand Die Cutting Machine and Dies: Treat Label, Tag Elements, Pennant Fun, Sweet Today, Marquee Type, Animal Crackers, Circles
- Fun Stampers Journey Punches: Circle Punch, 3/4”; Summer Pretties; Press Punch
- Fun Stampers Journey Stamp Sets: Animal Crackers, Baby Chute, Thank You, Marquee Type
- Fun Stampers Journey True Color Fusion Ink: Cocoa Powder, Hazelnut Blend
- Adhesives: Fun Stampers Journey Craft Glue, Foam Squares, Journey Glaze, tape
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, scoring tool
- Baby Banner
- 1. Die cut patterned paper and Whip Cream cardstock with Pennant Fun and smaller nesting dies. Layer and adhere together. Punch small hole at top of each corner and set aside.
- 2. Layer circle die and coordinating pierced circle die together and die cut circles from Whip Cream cardstock.
- 3. Stamp animal images with Hazelnut Blend on Whip Cream cardstock. Die cut using coordinating Animal Cracker dies. Color and adhere to banner circles using foam squares. Add Journey Glaze over top and set aside to dry.
- 4. Die cut Limeade Splash cardstock with leaf die from Sweet Today die set. Punch small hole at top of each leaf.
- 5. Create rosette accents by using scalloped flower die from Sweet Today die set. Die cut scalloped flowers from Orange Creamsicle and Pineapple Smoothie cardstock. Score across flower where each scallop meets. Cut one score line to flower center for each flower. Fold along each scored line and adhere ends together. (Two scalloped flowers make one rosette.) Adhere rosettes to center of banner triangles with foam squares.
- 6. Stamp letters on Orange and Pineapple cardstock in Hazelnut ink. Color in dots to make solid. Die cut letter using coordinating Marquee die and adhere to rosette using foam squares.
- 7. Assemble banner by threading triangle panels and leaves with twine. Leave gap between triangle panels to fit circles. Clip circle panels to banner using small wooden clothespins and add tiny thread bows to each.
- Cupcake Toppers
- 1. Die cut patterned paper using Treat Label die. Adhere lollipop stick to backside of label using tape. Layer circle die and coordinating pierced circle dies together and die cut circles from Whip Cream cardstock. Color edges with marker and adhere to label shape using foam squares.
- 2. Stamp lion and elephant images with Hazelnut ink and die cut using coordinating Animal Cracker dies. Color and adhere to topper using foam squares. Add Journey Glaze over top and set aside to dry.
- 3. Stamp sentiments with Cocoa ink on Whip Cream cardstock. Die cut into circles using circle die. Layer and adhere to topper using foam squares.
- 4. Refer to Step 5 from baby banner to create rosette accents.
- 5. Tie two pieces of twine around stick and tie into bow. Trim ends and adhere rosette on top. Add yellow enamel dot accents to center of rosette.
- Treat Tags
- 1. Fill bags with treats. Die cut tags using Tag Elements die from Whip Cream cardstock. Punch hole at top of each tag.
- 2. Punch a variety of patterned papers and cardstock using 3/4" Circle and Summer Pretties punch. Trim variety of patterned papers and cardstock into thin strips.
- 3. Stamp sentiments with Cocoa ink on tags, strips, and circles. Assemble circles and strips and adhere to tags as shown. Add rhinestone accents to each tag. Tie tag to treat bag and tie bag shut using twine.
- Treat Place Markers
- 1. Die cut patterned paper using Treat Label die.
- 2. Using computer, print out custom "treat names" on Whip Cream cardstock.
- 3. Layer circle die and coordinating pierced circle die together and die cut treat names. Color edges with marker and adhere to label shape using foam squares.
- 4. Stamp animal images with Hazelnut ink on Whip Cream cardstock. Die cut using coordinating Animal Cracker die shapes. Color and adhere to place marker using foam squares. Add Journey Glaze over top and set aside to dry.
- 5. Punch variety of cardstock into smallest flower shape from Summer Pretties punch. Add rhinestone accent to center of each flower. Use jumbo wooden clip to place in front of coordinating treat bags.