Family Coaster Set
size: 4" square
- Cork coasters, 4”x4”
- Paper Pizazz Classic sarapapers*
- Slide Mount Mania: Super Size*
- Classic Embellish-abilities*
- Mixed Letters alphabet stamps (Hero Arts)
- Black Brilliance ink pad (Tsukineko)
- Punches: circle, 5/16”, 3/4”; Super Giant Primitive Heart, 1-1/16”x2” (McGill)
- Ivory embroidery floss
- Black Gelly Roll pen (Sakura)
- Outdoor Mod Podge (Plaid)
- Ceramcoat Satin Exterior/Interior Varnish (Delta)
- Craft knife
- Computer and printer
- Font: Bianca
- *Products by Hot Off The Press
- 1. Trace coaster on patterned paper or photo of choice; cut out and adhere. If desired, cut frame or border from coordinating paper and adhere to coaster; ink edges. Follow manufacturer's instructions to apply Outdoor Mod Podge; let dry. Seal with varnish; let dry.
- 2. Embellish as desired:
- 3. For flower, punch 3/4" paper circle and stamp letter in center. Glue centered to biggie brad; seal with varnish and let dry. Attach brad to flower center and adhere to coaster.
- 4. For monogram, use computer to print large letter; cut out and mat.
- 5. For corner ribbon, punch hole in corner.
- 6. For sheer ribbon, cut 11" ribbon length and tie through hole; knot 1" from ends.
- 7. For grosgrain ribbon, cut 8" length, thread through hole, and tie bow.
- 8. For faux stitching, use Gelly Roll pen to draw zigzag lines across paper seams.
- 9. For heart, punch from paper of choice and mat on coordinating color. Use Gelly Roll pen to journal in center. Adhere to coaster.