Pattern - Doghouse Ornament
- 1. Cut two 4-1/2" poster board squares; glue together. Cut 4-1/2" wood grain square; glue to poster board square. Print and cut out patterns. Cut doghouse front from poster board. Cut back of doghouse from wood grain paper. Cut two 3"x5" pieces from red cardstock; glue together. Cut roof from doubled red cardstock; trim top edge with pinking shears.
- 2. Punch one red and two green hearts. For leaves, cut green hearts in half. For stems, cut two 1/8"x3/4" pieces from green cardstock. For grass, cut two 3/8"x3/4" pieces from green cardstock; trim top edges with pinking shears.
- 3. Use 05 marker to draw lines around roof edges, grass, stems, leaves, and heart. Use 08 marker to outline doghouse opening. Adhere stems, leaves, and grass as shown.
- 4. Thread embroidery floss through buttons forming an X; tie ends in knot and trim away excess. Adhere buttons, roof, and heart as shown.
- 5. Cut photo to fit doghouse opening; glue in place. Adhere back of doghouse behind photo. Adhere dog's name as shown.
- 6. Punch hole through top of roof; insert chain.