Be My Valentine Album
size: approx. 5"x2-1/2"
- Upcycled corrugated cardboard coffee cup sleeves, 2-1/2”x5”, four
- Upcycled Victoria Secret shopping bag
- Assorted scrap papers: cardstock, patterned papers, vellum
- Assorted leftover embellishments: flowers, buttons, enamel dots, baker’s twine, dress pin, felt hearts, sequins, canceled postage stamp, paper clips, ribbon, gems, etc.
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting and Embossing Machine with Dies: Classic Scalloped Ovals, Splendid Circles
- Provo Craft Cricut Cuttlebug with label-shaped die
- Clearsnap Berrylicious ColorBox Cat’s Eye Ink Pad
- Paper adhesive
- paper trimmer, scissors, circle punch, 1/8"
- 1. Flatten cup sleeves and stack in same direction. Apply line of adhesive inside "bottom" of each sleeve to create pocket. Cut eight 4-1/4"x2" panels from patterned papers. Ink all edges and adhere to each side of flattened cup sleeves. Punch two holes along left side of flattened cup sleeves.
- 2. Decorate cover with dimensional embellishments: diecuts, flowers, buttons, dots, twine, gems, etc. Decorate inside pages with twine, buttons, felt hearts, canceled stamp, sentiments, sequins, etc.
- 3. Cut 12 shapes from various patterned cardstock using Cuttlebug and label-shaped die. Add three to each pocket. Cut two scalloped ovals from shopping bag; paperclip individually to inside pages.
- 4. Pull ribbon from shopping bag; run through punched holes and tie into two bows. Trim as necessary.