- Cardstock: ivory, tan, sage embossed dot
- Ivory tulle, 1/2 yd.
- Jute ribbon
- Tan burlap string
- Ivory burlap woven ribbon
- Ivory seam binding
- Natural colored mini roses, three
- Die-cutting and embossing machine
- Spellbinders Doily Art Embossing Folder (SCF-003)
- Scor-Pal Scoring Board
- Adhesives: permanent tape runner, foam dots, clear dots
- 1. Make 5"x6-1/2" ivory side-fold card. Cut 4-1/4"x5-1/2" ivory cardstock panel; emboss with doily. Mat with 4-1/2"x5-3/4" tan panel and 4-3/4"x6" green panel. Adhere matted layer to card using foam dots.
- 2. Cut 1-1/4"x11" ivory cardstock strip; wrap around card and trim to fit. (See Tip.) Adhere ends of strip together to form band, leaving in place around card. Wrap burlap ribbon around band, trim, and adhere to band. Repeat with jute ribbon.
- 3. Tie seam tape into bow, scrunching for texture. Tie multi-loop twine bow; adhere to tape bow. Adhere flowers to bows. Adhere bows to band using clear dot.
- 1. Prepare inside invitation pieces (RSVP cards, direction maps, etc.) ahead of time. Place all pieces inside invitation before measuring, cutting, and adhering "belly band".