Spring Friends Treat Bags
size: bunny, 3-1/2"x9"; lamb, 3-1/2"x8"
- Pink and white paper bags, 3-1/2”x6-3/4”
- Cardstock: cream, pink, light pink, dark pink, black
- White glitter paper
- Print ribbon, 8" lengths, two
- Circle punches: 3/8”, 5/8”
- Adhesives: API Crafter’s Pick The Ultimate! Glue, glue stick
- pencil, scissors, ruler, black fine-tip marker
Pattern - Spring Friends Treat Bags
- 1. Print out full-size patterns. Cut patterns from cardstock. Punch four 3/8" circles from black cardstock (eyes) and four 5/8" circles from light pink cardstock (cheeks).
- 2. Adhere eyes, nose, and cheeks to pink face for bunny and cream face for lamb. Draw mouth lines with marker. Adhere inner ears to ears; adhere ears to head. For lamb, adhere white glitter hair to head.
- 3. Cut 1" from top of bags. Adhere 3-1/2" piece of ribbon 1" from top of bag. Adhere head over ribbon and tummy below ribbon to front of bag. Tie ribbon bow; adhere to ribbon using tacky glue.