Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.
- FloraCraft Make It: Fun Foam Block, 11-7/8”x17-7/8”x1-15/16”
- Yellow and green print papers
- Assorted green and yellow buttons, 15
- Stickers: felt woodland animals, 6-8; clear sentiments, 12-18
- Baker’s twine, 4 yds.: yellow/white, green/white
- Large paperclip
- FloraCraft Design It: Foam Cutter
- Fine-tip permanent marker
- Design Master ColorTool Prairie Grass Spray Color
- Aleene's Quick Dry Tacky Glue
- paper trimmer, scissors, yardstick, large cardboard box
- 1. Leaving foam in wrapper, measure, mark, and draw block letter of choice on wrapper using yardstick and marker. (Note: Try to keep all sides of letter 3" wide.) Cut letter out without unwrapping foam, going down through wrapper while cutting. Keep blade perpendicular to foam to avoid angled letter edges. Remove all wrapper pieces from cut letter. In large cardboard box, spray letter with several light coats of Prairie Grass; let dry.
- 2. Cut papers into 2"x3", 1"x2", and 2"x2" using paper trimmer. Cut 30-40 pieces. Randomly place papers on letter, allowing pieces to overlap and wrap around edges. When satisfied with placement, adhere papers to letter.
- 3. Cut stickers apart without removing backing. Arrange stickers and buttons on letter. When satisfied with arrangement, peel stickers from backings and adhere to letter. Adhere buttons in place. Cut twelve 24" lengths of twine; wrap around sides of letter and tie ends into bows.
- 4. Slightly separate curved ends of paperclip. At balance point of letter, insert shorter, rounded end of paperclip into back of letter to create hanger loop.
- 1. When placing items of different colors or patterns across a project surface, achieve a balanced look by working with one color/pattern at a time. Select one pattern and distribute evenly. Choose the second pattern and distribute evenly. Continue working through colors/patterns until surface is covered.