Flower Fruzzle Frame
size: 9" tall
- Flower frame (Fruzzle)
- Papers: Mod Smitten patterned: dots; diagonal; links; paisley; stripes & dahlia (Foofala); cardstock: white; lt. green
- Mod Smitten Rub-Ons: epoxy accents; pillow chips (Foofala)
- Rhonna Farrer Flourish Stamp (Autumn Leaves)
- White eyelet, 3/16”
- Blue craft thread
- Americana Acrylic Paint: Wild Orchid (DecoArt)
- Photo, 3” square
- Ultra-fine iridescent glitter
- Ink pads: blue; purple
- Adhesives: Zip Dry Paper Glue; Gem Tac Permanent Adhesive (Beacon Adhesives)
- Circle punches: 3/16”; 1”
- Computer and printer
- Computer font: 2 Peas Chatter (Autumn Leaves)
- Round-nose pliers
- Adhesive foam squares
- 1. Paint outer frame edges Wild Orchid.
- 2. Place puzzle piece on paper (both with right sides facing up). Trace puzzle piece; cut out. Glue paper shape to puzzle piece, spreading glue on entire back. Sand paper edge on puzzle piece. Use dry sponge scrap and blue ink to antique paper edges. Repeat for remaining puzzle pieces, using different paper for each.
- 3. Place photo inside frame and follow manufacturer's instructions to assemble flower.
- 4. Punch nine 1" white card stock circles. Adhere epoxy accent to center of each circle. Make cuts around epoxy accents on each of white circles. Antique edges with purple. Bend circle edges upward. Dab Gem-Tac adhesive around circle edges; sprinkle with glitter. Glue circles around frame opening.
- 5. Print "Let your heart bloom" on green cardstock with blue ink. Cut heart leaf shape around words. Stamp flourishes around leaf, pillow chip, and paper on puzzle pieces. Punch 3/16" hole in leaf; attach eyelet. Insert craft thread through pillow chip and eyelet on leaf; tie bow. Use foam squares to adhere leaf and pillow chip to frame.