Charming Favor Jars & Mini Gift Bags
size: favor, 2"x4"; gift bag, 3-1/2"x5"
- Glass mini jar
- Mini paper bags
- White dot printed cork
- Ivory burlap paper
- Cardstock: moss green, ivory
- Trim, 1/4 yd. each: ivory seam bias ribbon, natural twine, ivory tulle, ivory cotton lace
- Pearl pins, two (for each)
- Decorative brad
- Ivory button
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-cutting and Embossing Machine
- Spellbinders Dies: Rose Creations, Bitty Blossoms, Picot Edge Circles
- Sentiment stamp of choice
- We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile Punch
- Brown ink pad
- Adhesives: double-sided tape, clear dots, permanent tape runner, 3-D foam dots
- scissors, paper trimmer, pinking shears, pencil
- Favor Jars
- 1. Trace around metal lid disc onto dotted cork; cut out and adhere onto disc. Insert disc into lid ring and place on jar. Adhere ivory lace around side of lid using double-sided tape.
- 2. Die cut and emboss two each of three smallest Rose Creation dies from ivory burlap paper; scrunch and layer, then secure in center with decorative brad. Die cut and emboss two leaves from moss green cardstock using Bitty Blossoms die; adhere behind flower.
- 3. Tie twine and ivory ribbon into double bow; adhere under flower. Cut 3" length of ivory tulle and tie into knot in center; trim with pinking shears to fringe ends. Attach to top edge of jar. Insert pearl pins into bow to finish.
- Mini Bags
- 1. Die cut and emboss one each of three largest Picot Edge Circles dies from ivory cardstock.
- 2. For handle bag, stamp sentiment onto smallest circle and adhere onto medium circle using 3-D foam dots. Adhere panel to bag front. Tie ivory ribbon into double bow and 3" length of ivory tulle into knot; adhere tulle behind ribbon. Adhere bow to bottom of handle; add button to center of bow.
- 3. For folded bag, fold largest doily circle in half. Fold bag over approximately 1". Place large doily over top of folded bag; punch two small holes approximately ½" from top center of folded section using Crop-a-Dile. To close bag, insert ivory ribbon through holes from front to back to front. Tie into bow, adding lace and lasso of twine in front to finish.
- 1. Order a custom-made stamp that fits inside the small circle die so you can send your guests away from the event with something really special from the happy couple. Or, personalize favors by adding a "thank you" or wedding date tag.
- 2. For a rustic, country feel, fill the bags with S'more kits and jars with special homemade treats like jams or honey.