- Cardstock, 9”x12”, two each: lavender, pink, yellow, white, bright green
- Paper, 9”x12”, assorted coordinating colors and prints
- Paper cups, 2-1/4”x2"
- Ribbon: light pink gauze, 1/4”x60”; assorted colors, 1/4”x8” (for each bunny)
- Buttons, assorted colors, 1/4” (for each bunny)
- Pink pom-poms, 1/2” (for each bunny)
- Circle punch, 1/8"
- Acrylic paints: yellow, bright blue, pink
- Assorted markers
- Colored pencils
- Adhesives: tacky glue, glue stick
- scissors, pencil and transfer paper, palette
- 1. Follow steps in bunny garland to create bunnies, except do not punch holes in bow.
- 2. Paint paper cups in acrylic paint color of choice. (Note: Two or three coats may be needed.) Let dry.
- 3. Adhere each cup to bottom center of each bunny so it will stand. Fill cups with treats.