Pattern - Bunny Sparkles Place Cards
- 1. Print full-size patterns. Cut out bunny patterns and trace onto back of white glitter paper; cut out. Repeat process for bunny inner ears onto pink glitter paper.
- 2. Adhere inner ears onto bunny. Punch circles from pink glitter paper and adhere to bunny feet.
- 3. Using blue ink for boys and pink ink for girls, print guests' names onto coordinating cardstock using computer and printer. Adjust font sizes depending on length of name. Cut around name to make card measuring approximately 1-1/4"x2-1/4".
- 4. Adhere name card onto front of bunny. Adhere feet onto corners of card. Punch three small flowers from yellow cardstock; adhere to name card. Affix rhinestones to centers of flowers using lilac for girl and blue for boy. Adhere wiggle eyes and pom-pom nose onto bunny.
- 5. Fold 2-1/4"x5" light green cardstock in half. Adhere bunny to front half; let dry. Place upright at table setting.
- 1. To save time, handwrite names on pre-cut cards using a permanent marker.