- Cardstock, 9”x12”, two each: lavender, pink, yellow, white, bright green
- Paper, 9”x12”, assorted coordinating colors and prints
- Paper cups, 2-1/4”x2"
- Ribbon: light pink gauze, 1/4”x60”; assorted colors, 1/4”x8” (for each bunny)
- Buttons, assorted colors, 1/4” (for each bunny)
- Pink pom-poms, 1/2” (for each bunny)
- Circle punch, 1/8"
- Acrylic paints: yellow, bright blue, pink
- Assorted markers
- Colored pencils
- Adhesives: tacky glue, glue stick
- scissors, pencil and transfer paper, palette
Pattern - Bunny Garland
- 1. Print out full-size patterns. For garland, cut out desired number of bunnies from colored cardstock.
- 2. Cut out dresses and bows from print paper and aprons from solid colors of cardstock. Referring to photo, assemble and adhere pieces to each bunny using glue stick.
- 3. Use marker to outline all pieces, just inside outer edges. Adhere pom-pom to center of each face.
- 4. Cut white part of eyes from white cardstock and adhere to face. Outline eyes and draw smiles using marker. Use colored pencils to shade along marker outlines.
- 5. Tie 8" ribbon lengths into bows and adhere to neck of each bunny; let dry. Adhere button to top of each apron.
- 6. Punch two holes about 3/4" apart on each head bow. Run pink gauze ribbon through holes to hang.