Pattern - Bunny Favor Boxes
- 1. Print out full-size patterns. Print patterns directly onto cardstock if desired or transfer patterns to cardstock. Cut out pieces, score, and punch holes where indicated.
- 2. Apply pink chalk to cheeks and inside ears using cotton swab. Cut three 3" lengths of wire for whiskers; thread through punched holes in bunny face.
- 3. Adhere pink pom-pom nose and wiggle eyes to face. Add eyebrows and mouth line using marker. Chalk edges of boy's bow tie pieces with blue chalk, assemble, and adhere to bunny.
- 4. Punch hole in end of tag; write name with marker. Chalk edges of girl's hair bow pieces with pink chalk, assemble, and adhere to ears. Lining up punched holes, position tag in front, then bunny front, followed by ear piece, and bunny back. Insert mini brad through hole to secure. Adhere optional white pom-pom tail to back. Fill with wrapped chocolates.
- 1. For added interest, use various print papers and cardstock for a colorful table setting. Mix and match the patterns used for the bow tie pieces. Using the alternate ear pattern creates a different look, too.