Use Whimsy Stamps rubber stamps to create a beautiful greeting card with this special effect background design.
- White cardstock
- Print papers of choice
- Paper flowers, in various sizes, five
- Pink/white baker’s twine
- Pink cloth ribbon
- Whimsy Stamps Marshmallows and Coffee Rubber Stamp
- Die-cutting machine with Whimsy Stamps Country Heart Die
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
- Imagine Crafts Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- COPIC Markers, in colors of choice
- Art masking fluid
- Iridescent embossing powder
- Paper adhesive
- heat tool, paper trimmer, paintbrush, blending tool, soft cloth
- 1. Stamp Marshmallows and Coffee Tuxedo Black on white cardstock; apply masking fluid with paintbrush. Let dry.
- 2. Emboss various-sized snowflakes randomly around stamped image using iridescent powder.
- 3. Apply Antique Linen with blending tool to stamped panel. Apply Walnut Stain over outer edges of stamped panel. Gently rub masking off stamped image using finger or soft cloth.
- 4. Color stamped image as desired using markers.
- 5. Make top-fold card from white cardstock. Cut panels from print papers. Layer and adhere paper panels onto card base using photo as guide.
- 6. Die cut heart from white cardstock using Country Heart die. Ink edges Antique Linen. Adhere heart onto card front. Adhere stamped panel onto center of card front.
- 7. Embellish card front with ribbon, paper flowers, and twine using photo as guide. Adhere rhinestones randomly around stamped image.