- Black mat board
- Cardstock: orange, orange print, black, yellow print
- Black/white print paper
- Black twine
- Sizzix BIGkick Die-Cutting Machine and Eileen Hull Cookie Box Die
- Adhesives: Glue Dots Craft Glue Dots, 1” Glue Lines; Aleene’s Quick Dry Tacky Glue
- 1. Die cut box from mat board and print papers. Adhere paper panels to box sides using Glue Lines.
- 2. Adhere tabs on box sides to bottom of box using Glue Dots.
- 3. Adhere paper panels to top and bottom sides of scalloped panels using Glue Dots. Adhere scalloped panel to bottom (closed end) of box with paper side up.
- 4. Adhere hinge to inside of box on double-wide section using Glue Lines. Adhere remaining scalloped panel to hinge using Glue Lines.
- 5. Cut facial shapes and stem from papers using scissors; adhere to lid using Glue Dots. Tie twine bow; adhere to stem using tacky glue.