Pattern - Paper Leaf Place Markers
- 1. Print out full-size patterns. Cut leaf shapes from newspaper, map, or kraft paper. In well-ventilated, newspaper-covered area, or in large cardboard box, test spray paper for variations in color combinations. For yellow leaf, spray map paper Sunflower and Chartreuse; lightly spray edges Plum. For orange leaf, spray newsprint Sunflower and Strawberry; lightly spray edges Chartreuse. For green leaf, spray kraft paper Sunflower and Chartreuse; heavily spray edges Chartreuse. Let dry.
- 2. For base, adhere jar lid and metal band together. Spray base with Primer; let dry. Spray base Antique Gold; let dry.
- 3. Gently crumple and re-open leaves. Arrange leaf on each base; adhere ends.
- 4. Cut 1/2"-wide cardstock strips for name tags. Write name on cardstock using Black pen. Gently bend strip; adhere to front of base.
- 1. To shade edge of leaf, position leaf into paint flow, about 6" from nozzle, so spray only catches edges. Carefully turn leaf to shade around edges.