- Grafix White Inkjet Printable Shrink Film
- Adhesive-backed magnets
- COPIC Markers: YG13, YG17, Y08, YR02, B02, B21, BV02 R35, RV02, RV32
- Computer and inkjet printer
- Word processing or photo editing software
- 2Peas Cross Eyed font, available for free from www.fontpalace.com
- scissors, large metal spoon, parchment-lined baking sheet and oven
- 1. Create blank document with word processing software. Use shape tool to draw 7-3/4"x2-1/2" rectangle with rounded corners. Change fill color to "No Fill" and line color to light blue. Copy and paste shape three more times and distribute evenly down document.
- 2. Create text box and type student's name using 2Peas Cross Eyed or another font that can be colored in. Size text to fit rectangle. Repeat for each name.
- 3. Print each page of names onto printable shrink film. Color with markers; cut out each rectangle on outline.
- 4. Follow manufacturer's instructions to shrink film using oven. If needed, flatten plastic by pressing with back of metal spoon while still warm.
- 5. Adhere magnet to back of rectangle.