1. Download and print faux-postage template onto cream cardstock. Trim one block as shown using postage stamp scissors.
2. To make a mask for inking and stamping (see "Techniques"), place acetate sheet over second template on cutting mat; tape in place. Use craft knife and ruler to cut out "windows" from each space, leaving 1/8" border.
3. Tape mask over trimmed postage piece. Use dauber to apply Going Grey ink near top of each opening, Creamy Caramel in the middle, and More Mustard near the bottom. Stamp each opening with black clock image. Remove mask.
4. Cut black cardstock to 5-1/2"x8-1/2"; score and fold in half. Cut 4"x5-1/4" tan cardstock piece; stamp Creamy Caramel postmark images all over cardstock. Adhere to card.
5. Adhere faux postage to card as shown. Stamp black sentiment at center bottom.