Vintage Roses Valentine
Hot Off The Press
- White blank card, 5”x6-1/2”
- Paper Pizazz 8”x8” Vintage Papers*: brown roses; pink stripe; artwork/tags
- Vintage Embellish-abilities*: ribbons; buttons
- Brown ink pad
- Brown permanent pen
- Foam tape
- Mini Glue Dots (Glue Dots International)
- *Products by Hot Off The Press
- 1. With fold at right, cover card bottom with pink striped paper and top with brown roses paper. Adhere paper ribbon over seam between two papers. Ink card front edges brown.
- 2. Write desired message on coordinating tag and add 1" white sheer ribbon length behind top center of tag. Cut out "live, laugh, love" artwork; use foam tape to adhere to paper ribbon. Hide top end of tag's white ribbon under artwork edge and secure tag below.
- 3. Fold two white sheer ribbon lengths in half and attach each to top of rose artwork so loop extends from the top. Add rose artwork to top of card as shown, using foam tape for pink artwork piece.
- 4. Sand tops of two large and one small button. Ink tops brown and adhere to tops of artwork as shown.
- 5. For card inside, cut brown roses paper rectangle and pink stripe paper strip to same height. Ink stripe paper edges and adhere to rectangle center. Ink roses paper edge. Handwrite message on label artwork; glue to rectangle center. Glue rose paper to center inside back of card.