Pattern - Paper Chandelier Shades
- 1. Trace pattern onto swirls paper, drawing outline four times for a four-sided shade. Cut out shapes. Score and fold 1/2" from flap edges.
- 2. Cut 1/2"-wide strips from dot paper and adhere across top and bottom of shade pieces, trimming ends even.
- 3. Punch 1/8" hole in center bottom of each shade piece; insert eyelets.
- 4. To assemble shade, glue flaps to back sides of shade pieces.
- 5. Place beads onto head pin as follows: crystal bead; green bead; crystal bead. Bend top of wire over slightly and insert through eyelet, front to back. Bend wire end down to meet top of last bead. Repeat for each hole in each shade.
- 6. Follow manufacturer's instructions to glue lampshade clip inside shade.