Pattern - Claus Paper Bags
- 1. Print out patterns. Cut patterns from cardstock as indicated.
- 2. Punch two 3/8" circles each from peach and black cardstock. Punch four 5/8" circles each from red and white cardstock.
- 3. For Santa's eyebrow, cut two 3/4"x1/4" strips from white cardstock. For belt, cut width of bag x 7/8" strip from black cardstock. For buckle, cut 1" yellow square and 5/8" black square from cardstock.
- 4. Adhere Santa face to beard. Adhere Mrs. Claus' hair to top of face. Adhere eyes and cheeks onto faces. Draw smiles using marker. Adhere noses using foam squares. Adhere Santa's eyebrows and mustache to face.
- 5. Adhere Santa's face onto hat and then to bag. Adhere black belt to bag 2-3/4" from bottom; trim edges flush with bag. Adhere yellow and small black square to center of belt. Adhere pom-pom to hat.
- 6. For Mrs. Claus, cut edges of apron and collar with scallop-edge scissors. Adhere face onto collar and then to bag. Adhere apron to bag 1-1/2" from bottom. Adhere strip of green ribbon above apron; trim to fit. Tie ribbon in small bow; adhere to collar center.