Merry Christmas Album
Merry Christmas Album
Pages 2 and 3
Pages 4 and 5
Pages 6 and 7
Pages 8 and 9
Pages 12 and 13
Pages 14 and 15
Pages 16 and 17
Pages 18 and 19
Pages 22 and 23
Pages 24 and 25
Pages 26 and 27
Pages 28 and 29
Pages 30 and 31
Inside Back Cover
- Gossamer Blue December Memories Kit (2013) featuring items from various collections including: Webster’s Pages It’s Christmas; American Crafts Studio Calico, Heidi Swapp Believe, Pink Paislee Snow Village; Simple Stories; Chic Tags; Whisker Graphics , and more
- Cardstock: red, kraft
- Gold bells
- Assorted sequins
- Ribbons: red/white baker’s twine, sheer gold ribbon
- Silhouette Cameo Electronic Cutting Machine with holiday-themed cutting files
- Sewing machine and thread
- American Crafts Heidi Swapp Gold Lamé Color Shine Iridescent Spritz
- White acrylic paint
- Adhesives: adhesive runner, glue gun with sticks, clear adhesive dots
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, black pen, paintbrush, hole punch
- 1. Use photos as guide to build your own special, unique album from cut paper panels and journaling cards placed in pocket page protectors.
- Assemble Pages
- 1. On cover, adhere contrasting paper panel at bottom. Add border at center and embellish with ribbon, die cuts, sequins, and jingle bells.
- 2. For inside pages, slide cut and full paper panels into pocket pages. (Note: Most even-numbered pages use reverse of previous day's panels.) Adhere date numbers to panels. Embellish with stickers, print paper, die cuts, chipboard shapes, borders, and more. Layer embellishments inside and outside protector pages for variety.
- Create Dividers
- 1. For first divider, die cut ornaments from red cardstock; trim to 6"x8" panel. Create "sandwich" of cardstock, transparency, and patterned paper; machine-sew around edges and fill with sequins before sewing closing. Embellish with word sticker and washi tape.
- 2. For second divider, cut 6"x8" panels of red cardstock and vellum. Machine-sew around edges, filling with sequins and glitter before sewing closed. Die cut icons from gold paper; adhere to panel. Spray with gold spritz.
- 3. For third divider, die cut snowflake from kraft cardstock; trim to 6"x8" panel. Create "sandwich" of cardstock, transparency, and red 6"x8" cardstock panel; machine-sew around edges and fill with sequins before sewing closed. Embellish with word sticker.
- Fill Album
- 1. Place pages and dividers in album, punching holes in dividers to fit on rings.
- 2. Journal each day of December in allotted space, adding photos to pockets as desired.