- Small matchboxes, three
- Christmas decorative papers
- White cardstock
- Christmas images
- Ribbon: red satin, 1/4”; organdy, 1”
- Metallic embroidery floss: red; gold
- Black felt
- Paper Finishes: 18K Gold Plate Metallic; Gold Chiffon Webbing Spray (Krylon)
- 18kt Gold Leafing Pen (Krylon)
- Spray Adhesive (Krylon)
- Sizzix die cut machine & Lollipop Alphabet (Ellison)
- Hole punch
- 1. Separate sections of matchbox by pulling tray out of sleeve. Spray matchbox trays with 18K Gold Plate.
- 2. Cut 2-1/16"x4" decorative paper rectangle; spray with Gold Webbing. Spray adhesive to wrong side of paper; wrap around matchbox sleeve. Edge with Gold Leafing Pen.
- 3. For first ornament, tear out image from decorative paper; adhere to matchbox front. For second, wrap organdy ribbon around matchbox like gift. For third, cut out image from decorative paper; edge with Gold Leafing Pen, and adhere to matchbox front.
- 4. Spray card stock with 18K Gold Plate and then Gold Webbing; let dry. Use die cut machine to cut out "JOY"; adhere to matchbox fronts.
- 5. Punch hole centered at each end of matchbox trays. For hangers, cut 9" satin ribbon length for each. Fold ribbon in half and knot ends. Thread ribbon loop through hole at one end of tray, and feed knotted end through loop to secure.
- 6. For tassel, tie a bunch of metallic floss lengths together and cut ends even. Use brad to attach tassel to hole at opposite end as hanger.