Lacey Sunflower Candle Holder
Heartfelt Creations (www.heartfeltcreations.us)
Create a lacey sunflower candle holder for a home décor accent.
- White cardstock
- Heartfelt Creations Classic Sunflower Paper* (HCDP1 247)
- Bronze seed beads of choice
- Green ribbon
- Battery-operated tea light
- McGill Paper Blossoms Tool Kit* (459222) and Molding Mat* (159223)
- Heartfelt Creations Classic Sunflower PreCut Stamp Set* (HCPC 3626)
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die Cutting and Embossing Machine* (452255)
- Dies: Heartfelt Creations Classic Sunflower* (HCD 753) and Decorative Lace Border* (HCD 713), Spellbinders Lacey Circles
- Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Sponge Daubers
- Ink Pads: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Wild Honey and Scattered Straw, brown
- Adhesives: Art Institute Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive* (159723), hot glue gun with glue sticks
- *Products available from Heartfelt Creations
- scissors, paper trimmer, ruler
- 1. Because paper cylinder is flammable, use only battery-operated tealights.
- Lacey Sunflower Candle Holder
- 1. Die cut two lace border dies from white cardstock; adhere together to form cylinder. Die cut largest lace circle from white cardstock; adhere cylinder to center of lace circle using hot glue.
- 2. Cut 1"x11" strip of paper; wrap around cylinder at bottom and adhere. Cut length of ribbon, wrap around paper strip, and adhere.
- 3. Stamp flowers on white cardstock using brown ink. Color with Inks using daubers; die cut out. Shape flower petals and assemble flowers. Adhere seed beads to flower centers using clear adhesive.
- 4. Cut ticket and butterflies from paper.
- 5. Adhere flowers, butterflies, and ticket to cylinder. Place tea light inside.