ColorBox Pastel Pink Fluid Chalk ink pad (Clearsnap)
White dimensional paint
Circle template, or circle punches of various sizes
Corner rounder punch
The Diagolope envelope template (#TPL06) (Judi-Kins)
1. Cut pink cardstock to 4"x8-1/2"; round corners.
2. Cut 3-3/4"x8-1/4" striped paper piece, round corners, and ink edges. Adhere to card.
3. Cut three circles of different sizes from words paper; largest is 3-1/4". Ink circle edges. Apply monogram rub-on to largest circle.
4. Trace circles onto cardstock; cut out 1/8" to 1/4" beyond traced lines using standard or scallop-edge scissors to create mattes. Adhere circle layers together. Dot borders with dimensional paint; let dry.
5. Adhere smallest and largest circles to card. Apply "Hugs and Kisses" rub-on. Adhere paper flower.
6. Follow template instructions to create envelope from floral/plaid paper. Ink edges before applying adhesive. Adhere remaining circle accent to envelope.