Classic Stampin’ Dye ink pads: Basic Black; Pretty in Pink
Odorless mineral spirits
Paper blending stumps
Cuttlebug Die Cutter and Embosser and Heart Blocks Embossing Folder
1. Cut pink card stock to 5-1/2"x8-1/2"; score and fold in half. Follow manufacturer's instructions to emboss upper half of card with hearts.
2. Stamp Basic Black wedding words on lower half of card. Tie ribbon around card, through flower center.
3. Stamp Basic Black bride onto white cardstock. Using photo as guide, color image with colored pencils; blend color with stump dipped into mineral spirits. When color blending, move color from outside edge of image toward center. Stamp pink shadow beneath bride's feet. Trim image as shown.
4. Use craft knife to cut out veil; glue white ribbon over back of opening, and white cardstock scrap over ribbon. Adhere image block to slightly larger black card stock mat; adhere to card.
5. Adhere jewels to card.
1. Make card front only and stamp back with shower invitation details.
2. Don't own the embossing machine? Punch hearts from matching cardstock and adhere to card to mimic dry-embossed look.