Happily Every After & Congrats Card
Happily Every After Card
- Suede Brown Light cardstock
- Patterned: Bouquet; Wedding Lace
- Wedded Bliss Cardstock Stickers
- Rub-ons: White Stitches; Sentiments
- Wedding Keepsake Brad
- Chipboard sheet
- ColorBox Dark Brown Fluid Chalk Inkpad
- Circle punch, 2-3/4”
- 1. Cut cardstock to 8"x9"; score and fold in half. Cut 3-1/2"x9" Bouquet piece; adhere to card front. Apply rub-on stitches to edges.
- 2. Punch circle from lace paper, ink edges, and adhere to card just right of center.
- 3. Adhere "Happily Ever After" Sticker to plain chipboard and cut out; ink edge and adhere to card. Ink edges of double-heart sticker and adhere to card with foam tape.
- 4. Cut prongs from brad; adhere brad to chipboard sticker. Use inset photo as guide to decorate inside with another paper circle, stickers, and rub-on sentiments.