1. Coat plastic snowflakes with découpage medium. Sprinkle with glitter; let dry.
2. Cut 4"x6" watercolor paper panel. Moisten panel with wet paintbrush. Stamp Geranium and Very Berry ink pads directly onto stamp block. Blend inks with few drops of Clear ink. Paint color onto paper; let dry completely.
3. Die cut two poinsettias and one bow from white cardstock. Stamp bow onto die cut using Clear ink. Sprinkle with gold embossing powder; heat set. Stamp poinsettias onto coordinating die cuts using Geranium ink. Color inside sections of petals using Berry Punch ink. Apply Gold Lamé ink to flower centers.
4. Die cut five small leaves from green cardstock. Stamp two boughs onto pale green cardstock; fussy cut, leaving thin border as shown.
5. Stamp sentiment on vellum using Blackbird ink. Die cut using label die, trimming into strip shape as shown.
6. Stamp sentiment using Geranium ink several times, overlapping and changing direction, onto watercolor paper from Step 1. From this paper, die cut 12 "petals" using Feathers die set. Sponge edges of petals using Roussilion Classic ink. Using photo as guide, arrange petals into poinsettia shape and adhere.
7. Adhere five leaves behind flower. Adhere cluster of pearls in flower center.
8. Layer glittered snowflakes atop each other. Offset and tie center sections together using needle and clear thread.
9. Layer and adhere die cut poinsettia, stamped poinsettias, and boughs to center of joined snowflake ornament using glue gun. Position sentiment strip below flowers and adhere using clear dots. Adhere gold bow onto vellum strip.
10. Tie 7" length of suede cord at top center of ornament for hanger.
1. Using chalk or specialty ink when stamping on vellum will keep ink from smearing.
2. Coating glittered snowflakes with finishing or sealing spray will help prevent glitter flake-off.