Glittering Bottle Cap Ornaments
- Round pearl glass ornaments, 2-1/2”
- Recycled bottle caps
- Old Christmas greeting cards or scrapbook paper
- Sheer ribbon: lt. blue striped; pink polka dot
- Art Glitter Fantasy Fiber: Bellflower; Cameo Rose (Art Institute Glitter)
- Round flat-back crystals (Swarovski)
- Premium Metallic spray paint: 18kt Gold Plate (Krylon)
- Art Glitter, ultra fine opaque: Turquoise; Sea; In The Pink; Blue Boy (Art Institute Glitter)
- Art Glitter Metal Tip (Art Institute Glitter)
- Art Glitter Designer Adhesive (Art Institute Glitter)
- Circle punch, 1”
- Parchment paper
- Adhesive foam squares
- 1. Spray bottle cap with Gold Plate; let dry. Punch circle from design on old Christmas card or scrapbook paper; glue to bottle cap. Use adhesive foam squares to adhere to front of ornament.
- 2. Place metal tip on top of glue; dab glue dots evenly spaced around bottle cap and quickly sprinkle with glitter. Let dry thoroughly.
- 3. Tie ribbon bow or wrap Fantasy Fiber around top of ornament. (Note: For Fantasy Fiber, pull clump from package, twist center, and place between pieces of parchment paper. Iron on top of parchment paper at center only to fuse fibers together.) Adhere crystal over Fantasy Fiber at front of ornament.
- 1. See project "Peppermint Treats & Ornament Decorating Invitation" to go along with this project.