size: 2-1/2" tall
- White tissue paper
- Gray satin ribbon, 7/8”-wide
- Metal-rimmed round shipping tags
- Silver starburst sequins
- Jeweled brads, assorted sizes
- Small alphabet stamps
- Black ink pad
- Acrylic paints: pink, lavender, blue, yellow
- DecoArt Americana Matte Acrylic Spray Sealer
- Glitter, colors to match paints
- Adhesives: Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Paper Glue, Fast Finish Découpage Glue
- scissors, straight pin, toothpick, plastic tray, small hole punch, foam brush, paintbrushes, paper towels, paper plate, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. Pierce one end of egg with straight pin. Repeat for second end. Carefully enlarge holes to 1/8" using toothpick. Blow out egg. Rinse egg and set on paper towels to dry.
- 2. Cut tissue paper into 1" squares. Use foam brush and découpage medium to cover egg completely; let dry. Paint egg with acrylic paint; let dry.
- 3. When dry, spray egg completely with sealer. Sprinkle on glitter. Shake off excess over plastic tray and return to container. Spray egg again to seal glitter.
- 4. Cut 5" ribbon length. Stamp sentiment on tag. Punch hole in center of ribbon length and secure starburst sequin and tag in hole with brad. Wrap ribbon around egg and secure ends with glue. Let dry.
- 1. Don't waste those eggs! Blow eggs into bowl and use to whip up Easter goodies later on.