1. Paint pot cream; let dry. Trim paper to fit bottom and sides of pot; adhere using Adhesive Runner.
2. Cut dowel into five lengths for flower stems.
3. Run four chipboard flowers through 510 machine and adhere to back of patterned papers; trim excess. Ink flower edges and adhere buttons to centers of two largest flowers as shown.
4. Run three remaining flowers through machine. Generously sprinkle adhesive with glitter; tap off excess. Adhere smallest flower to center of outline flower; adhere another small flower to center of a paper-covered flower.
5. Using photo as guide, glue flowers to dowels; insert dowels into pot. Tie ribbon around planter.
1. Add pin backs to glitter flowers to create unique fashion or home décor accessories.
2. Use flowers to embellish gift bags, album pages, journal covers, cards, and more. You'll love the look!