1. Cut red cardstock to 5-1/4"x10-1/2"; score and fold in half. Sponge card edges with Close to Cocoa ink; see "Techniques."
2. Cut 5" square and 1"x5" strip from striped paper, with stripes vertical; adhere square to card. Sponge strip edges Close to Cocoa; set aside.
3. Cut 4-1/4" square from corner of cloud-pattern paper. Sponge edges Close to Cocoa and adhere to card. Pierce hole border around square; connect holes with marker for faux stitching.
4. With card fold at top, adhere striped strip across card. Set eyelets with Crop-A-Dile. Insert hemp through holes, wrap twice, and tie at front.
5. Stamp black image on white cardstock and cut out. Use blender pen and dye inks to color image. Sponge edges Close to Cocoa. Matte on red cardstock; sponge edges Close to Cocoa. Adhere to card on angle using adhesive dots.