Double-Sided Holiday Snow Globe
size: 5" tall
- Snow globe (Traditions Studio)
- Notes Tags: Cabana Blue Asterix; French Roast Tiny Dots; Lime Peel Harlequin; Swiss Red Reverse Asterix; (A Muse)
- Stickles: Diamond; Red; Yellow (Ranger Industries)
- Ribbon: black stitched, 18” (Creative Impressions); sheer white with red trim, 9”
- Rubber stamps: Hanging Ornaments (#2-2035E); Frosty (#2-2064C); Christmas Magic (#9-8210B) (A Muse)
- Page Coal Black inkpad (Clearsnap)
- Markers: red; yellow (Uchida)
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- 1. Follow manufacturer's instructions to disassemble snow globe. Cut two Swiss Red Reverse Asterix pieces same size as snow globe inserts.
- 2. For ornaments side, stamp ornaments image onto Lime Peel Harlequin; cut out and adhere to Swiss Red insert piece. Stamp ornaments onto French Roast Tiny Dots; cut out round ornament. Stamp ornaments onto Swiss Red Reverse Asterix; cut out skinny ornament. Color ornament hangers yellow; apply yellow Stickles™. Apply Diamond Stickles to round ornament. Adhere ornaments over ornaments on stamped image.
- 3. For snowman side, stamp Frosty and "Christmas Magic" onto Cabana Blue Asterix; trim slightly small than Swiss Red insert piece and adhere. Tie sheer white ribbon around bottom; tie knot and trim ends at angle. Color hat stripe and scarf red; apply red Stickles.
- 4. Place completed inserts into snow globe and reassemble. Tie black stitched ribbon around snow globe base; tie knot and trim ends at angle.