Ivory and purple silk bushes with 2”- to 3”-wide blossoms and green leaves
Swirls Acrylic Stamps
Versafine Imperial Purple ink pad
Floral foam (to fit inside pail)
1. Cut 4-3/4"x12" rectangle from butterfly paper to fit inside pail. Cut 1-1/2"x12" rectangle from white cardstock; stamp swirls down center. Glue white rectangle to center of butterfly rectangle.
2. Mat photo on white cardstock, leaving 1/16" border; ink edges. Mat again on lavender cardstock; trim closely and glue at slight angle to center of paper strip. Attach several butterfly brads to swirls on white border.
3. Place strip inside pail, overlapping ends. Tie ribbon bow around handle; glue to secure.
4. Fold sheet of tissue paper in half and place floral foam at center. Place tissue and floral foam inside pail, inside paper strip. Fluff tissue to billow around top of pail. Arrange and insert silk bushes into foam as desired. Bend leaves and flowers naturally to extend both up and to sides. Insert pail lid among flowers and leaves for a touch of whimsy.
5. For decorative pick, wrap one wire end around finger twice to make coil. Flatten coil and insert remaining end into foam. Mat remaining photo on lavender cardstock. Print bride and groom's names on cardstock; cut out, ink edges and glue to upper left corner of photo. Print table number on white cardstock; cut out and ink edges. Cut butterfly shape from paper; glue to upper left corner of table number. Place photo and table number inside wire coil. Embellish coil with knotted length of ribbon.