Glue: Gem-Tac Permanent Adhesive; Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
Adhesive foam squares
Computer and printer
1. Paint outside edges of puzzle pieces Festive Red; let dry.
2. Place puzzle piece on Tinsel Time paper (right side of puzzle piece facing wrong side of paper). Trace puzzle piece; cut out. Glue paper shape to puzzle piece, spreading glue on entire back. Sand paper edges on puzzle piece. Ink edges green. Repeat for remaining puzzle pieces.
3. Place photo in frame and follow manufacturer's instructions to assemble frame.
4. Cut star, square, and rectangle from coordinating papers; glue to wooden shapes. Shade edges of paper even with shapes. Antique paper edges of shapes with red ink. Dab Gem-Tac on star edges; sprinkle with glitter. Glue 1/4" rhinestone to star center. Use foam square to adhere star to tree.
5. For packages, wrap ribbons and attach bows to squares and rectangle as shown. Print "love", "joy", and "hope" on white card stock. Cut tag shapes around words. Punch holes in tags; attach eyelets. Use craft thread to attach tags and heart charm to bows on packages. Use foam squares to adhere packages to tree.
6. String beads onto wire, alternating colors. Wrap wire loops around beads, one at a time, leaving space between. Wrap beads on three strands of wire; wrap wire around tree branches; twist ends together in back.
7. Adhere epoxies and remaining rhinestones to tree.