Christmas Memories Block Ornament
- Wooden block, 1-3/4”x1-3/4”x1-3/4”
- Cardstock*: Kraft; Real Red; Whisper White
- Natural hemp twine
- Ribbon*: Red Gingham; Spring Moss Grosgrain
- Photos, 1-3/4”x1-3/4” two
- Rubber stamp sets*: Snow Flurries; Typeset Alphabet Lower
- Stampin’ Pads*: Mellow Moss; Real Red; Whisper White
- Winter White Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- Embossing heat tool
- Sanding blocks
- Mod Podge (Plaid)
- *Products by Stampin’ Up!
- 1. Cut two 1-3/4"x1-3/4" pieces from Kraft cardstock. Use Whisper White ink to stamp snowflakes on one piece; emboss. Follow manufacturer's instructions on Mod Podge to adhere to top of wooden block. Adhere remaining piece to block bottom.
- 2. Cut two 1-3/4"x1-3/4" pieces from Real Red cardstock; adhere to opposite sides of block. Adhere photos to remaining opposite sides of block.
- 3. Sand block edges and corners. Tie Spring Moss ribbon around block top; trim ends. Tie hemp twine around ribbon on block; tie ends together to create loop. Tie Red ribbon around ribbon and twine on block.
- 4. Use Mellow Moss ink to stamp on two 1-3/4"x1-3/4" pieces of Whisper White cardstock. Use Real Red to stamp snowflake on bottom right corners of each white cardstock piece. Cut out "Joy"; distress edges. Adhere over ribbon on Real Red sides of wooden block.