Autumn Place Setting & Table Runner
sizes: table runner, 11"x17"; placemat 12"x12"; place cards, 3"x2-1/2"; silverware holder, 3-3/4"x6-1/2"
- Cardstock: kraft, tan, moss green, burgundy, mustard yellow, rusty orange, puce, white, warm brown, brown/black
- Computer with printer
- Silhouette Die-Cutting Machine with electronic dies: leaves of choice, folded placecard of choice, sentiment of choice, Cornucopia Tableware Sleeve
- Manual embossing machine with embossing folder of choice
- Glue Dots International Desktop Dispenser with Mini, Micro, and Ultra-Thin Glue Dots
- 1. For each placecard, die cut one placecard from warm brown cardstock. Fold on score line.
- 2. Die cut one leaf of choice from rusty orange cardstock, using maximum measurements of 1-1/4"x1-1/2".
- 3. Print name on white cardstock; trim to 2-3/4"x1" panel. Adhere name panel and leaf die cut to place card as shown using Mini Glue Dots.
- 1. Use 12"x12" sheet of tan cardstock for each placemat base.
- 2. Using Silhouette machine, cut sentiment from brown/black cardstock and leaf from kraft cardstock.
- 3. Adhere die cuts to placemat as shown using Micro Glue Dots.
- Table Runner
- 1. Die cut leaves of varying sizes from burgundy, brown/black, rusty orange, moss green, kraft, and puce cardstocks.
- 2. Emboss half (or more) of leaves using folder.
- 3. Using 8-1/2"x11" piece of cardstock as base, adhere leaves to base, stacking layers of leaves on top of each other, using Ultra-Thin Glue Dots. Begin with non-embossed leaves and build up and out from center.
- Silverware Holder
- 1. For each holder, die cut one cornucopia from kraft cardstock. Fold and adhere following manufacturer's instructions.
- 2. Die cut maple leaf from mustard yellow cardstock. Adhere to cornucopia as shown.