- Cardstock: Old Olive; Soft Sky; Very Vanilla; Close to Cocoa textured
- Caramel Gingham Ribbon
- Stamp Sets: Autumn Fest; Hugs & Wishes
- Classic Stampin’ Pad: Close to Cocoa; Soft Sky
- Coluzzle cutting system
- Sewing machine and white thread
- 1. For card, cut 4"x8" rectangle from textured cardstock; score and fold in half.
- 2. Use Coluzzle cutting system to cut 3" circle from Old Olive cardstock. Machine sew around circle twice and adhere to card front.
- 3. Use Close to Cocoa ink to stamp leaf on Very Vanilla cardstock; cut out and adhere to card.
- 4. Use Soft Sky ink to stamp "you're invited" on Soft Sky cardstock; cut out and adhere to card.
- 5. Tie ribbon around card front; knot ends and staple to secure.