Winter Fun Card
- Cardstock: Glossy White; Whisper White; Basic Black; Cool Caribbean; Pretty in Pink; Lavender Lace
- Midtown Blue ribbon
- Christmas in the City rubber stamp set
- Ink pads: Basic Black; White
- Stampin' Write markers: Cool Caribbean; Pretty in Pink; Lavender Lace; Creamy Caramel
- Craft punches: 1-1/4" circle; 1-3/8" square
- Cuttlebug Die Cutter and Embosser and Snowflakes Embossing Folder
- Stampin' Dimensionals adhesive dots
- 1. Cut black cardstock to 5-1/2"x8-1/2"; score and fold in half. Emboss lower half of card front; ink raised surface white.
- 2. Tie ribbon around card front, knotting at front.
- 3. Cut 3-1/2" white square and adhere to card on diagonal over ribbon. Stamp white sentiment along side of white square.
- 4. Punch squares from colored cardstock as shown; adhere equally-spaced to white square with adhesive dots.
- 5. Stamp black images onto glossy cardstock; punch circles around them. Color with markers. Adhere to colored squares.
- 1. Don't own an embossing machine? Create six stamped squares for card front instead.
- 2. Use pale inks against white or pale blue card for different effect.
- 3. Themed stickers can replace the stamped images if you choose.