Welcome "Insert Date" Card
- Cardstock: Pink Passion; Very Vanilla
- Trendy Avenue Collection patterned
- Dark pink paper flowers, five
- Silver brads, seven
- Transparency sheet
- Stamps: Letter Press Numbers; Warm Words
- Ink pads: Basic Black; Pink Passion
- 1. Cut pink cardstock to 5-1/2"x8-1/2"; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut 4"x5-1/4" Trendy piece and 1"x5-1/4" ivory cardstock piece. Adhere cardstock across patterned paper, 1" from bottom edge.
- 3. Use brads to attach flowers, evenly spaced, across top of patterned paper.
- 4. Stamp black "2008" on ivory cardstock and cut out. Mat date block on pink cardstock, leaving 1/8" border. Adhere to card as shown.
- 5. Stamp pink "welcome" on transparency sheet; let dry completely or carefully heat set ink. Cut out word, leaving 1" on each side. Use brads to attach greeting over date block. Adhere paper piece to card.
- 1. Add glitz with rhinestone brads or adhesive gems at flower centers.
- 2. Keep this design handy for springtime events - St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, etc.