Very Merry Snowflake Tag
- Dazzle Collection patterned: Snowflakes; Candy Stripe; Pear Baubles; Blizzard
- Bliss Collection Boy Mini Dots patterned
- Dazzle Collection 12”x12” sheets: Die-Cut Tags; Alphabet Stickers
- Green/white striped ribbon
- Adhesive rhinestones, three
- Tailored Tins Winter Wonderland stamp set
- Ink pads: Lipstick; ColorBox Lipstick Red Fluid Chalk Ink
- Circle punch, 1/2”
- Die-cutting equipment: Cricut Personal Electronic Cutter; Doodleshape Cartridge
- 1. Cut 3-1/4"x6-1/2" piece from backside of Pear Baubles paper; backside is solid red. Clip top corners to make tag shape.
- 2. Trace top 1-1/2" of tag onto Blizzard paper; cut out 1/8" inside traced lines. Ink edges and adhere to tag, leaving narrow border. Detail edges with black fine-tip permanent pen.
- 3. Cut 3"x5-1/2" Snowflakes piece; ink edges and adhere to bottom part of tag, overlapping Blizzard piece and leaving narrow border. Detail with black pen.
- 4. Cut 1"x3-1/4" Candy Stripe piece, ink edges and adhere across bottom of tag, leaving narrow border at bottom. Detail with black pen.
- 5. Ink edges of die-cut tag. Stamp "Merry Christmas" on tag with non-chalk ink. Adhere die-cut tag to larger tag. Ink "a very" alphabet sticker edges and apply to tag.
- 6. Follow directions to cut a 1-1/2" snowflake from solid white side of papers; ink edges and adhere to die-cut tag. Cut a 3" snowflake from Mini Dots paper and slightly larger shadow snowflake from white paper; adhere layers together and adhere to tag. Punch circle from red side of paper; adhere to large snowflake center.
- 7. Apply rhinestones to center of cut snowflakes and to one snowflake on Snowflakes paper. Tie ribbon bow and adhere to top of tag.
- 1. Use chalk ink unless otherwise noted.