Twinkling Snowflake Cards
- Cardstock: Chocolate Chip; Natural Vanilla; Brushed Metallic Gold; Real Red; Whisper White
- Patterned: Sleigh Ride; Holly Berries/Spearmint; Baby and My Love
- Ribbon: Vanilla Organdy; White Organdy; dark brown gingham; gold; white polka dot
- Stamps: medium, large Snowflakes; Merry Christmas Borders
- Ink pads: Chocolate Chip; VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
- Chocolate Chip marker
- White gel pen
- Detail embossing powder: Gold; White
- Diamond Stickles glitter glue
- Heat tool
- Paper piercing tool and/or sewing machine
- Dimensional adhesive dots
- Rustic Snowflake
- 1. Cut brown cardstock to 5-1/2"x8-1/2"; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut 2"x4" and 4"x5-1/4" Sleigh Ride pieces and 3"x4" brown cardstock piece. Center and adhere layers together; do not adhere to card.
- 3. Wrap ivory ribbon around center of layered piece; adhere ends at back. Wrap gingham ribbon around ivory; knot ends at front.
- 4. Use piercing tool or sewing machine to make holes along top and bottom of cardstock layer. Draw faux stitching between holes with brown marker. Adhere layered piece to card.
- 5. Use brown ink to stamp sentiment across bottom of card, and large snowflake onto ivory card stock. Cut out snowflake and apply glitter glue; adhere to card with adhesive dots.
- Glitzy Snowflake
- 1. Repeat Steps 1-4 above using gold and red cardstock, Holly Berries paper, and ivory and gold ribbons. Use watermark ink to stamp 4"x5-1/4" red cardstock with medium snowflakes before adhering layers together. Omit faux stitching lines.
- 2. Use watermark ink to stamp sentiment across bottom of card; emboss with gold powder. Repeat for large snowflake on red card stock. Cut out snowflake and adhere to card with adhesive dots.
- Wintry Snowflake
- 1. Repeat Steps 1-4 above using white cardstock and blue papers, and white and polka dot ribbons. Draw faux stitching with white pen.
- 2. Use watermark ink to stamp sentiment across bottom of card; emboss with white powder. Repeat for snowflake on Baby paper. Cut out snowflake and adhere to card with adhesive dots.