Tea Time Gift Box
- Lipton Tea box
- Paper Salon Celebrate Karen Neuburger Collection: Patterned Papers: Daisies; Mini Dots Stickers: Alphabet
- Red button, 1/2”
- Waxy Flax
- Red/white polka-dot ribbon, 3/8”, 20” length
- Paper Salon Licorice Ink Pad
- Zip Dry Paper Glue
- 1. From Mini Dots paper, cut: two 2-1/2"x2-3/4" rectangles (sides); 5"x2-1/2" rectangle(top); 2-3/4"x5"rectangle (back); 2-3/4"x3" rectangle (front). Lightly ink rectangle edges.
- 2. Cut flower from patterned paper. Use waxed flax to tie button to flower center. Glue flower to box front.
- 3. Cut 1-1/2"x5" rectangle from Daisies paper; ink edges and adhere to top Mini Dots rectangle.
- 4. Tie bow around top papers and adhere to box. Adhere alphabet stickers to spell "tea time".
- 5. Use same technique to decorate round tea tins and other packaged treats.