Stamped Turkey Gift Bag
size: 5-1/4" tall
- Brown gift bag, 4”x5-1/4”
- Rugged Collection: Plaid; Dots/Mini Stars double-sided paper; Cardstock Stickers; Die Cut Tags
- Ivory paper
- Paper leaves
- Green twill
- Brown sheer ribbon
- Rubber Stamps: Turkey; “Happy Thanksgiving”
- Ink Pads: Licorice; Coffee Bean
- Colored pencils
- Optional: Odorless Turpenoid and Artist Blending Stump
- Soufflé Pen
- Marvy Craft Punches: Extra Jumbo Circle; Mega Scalloped Square; Long Reach Small Circle
- Paper glue
- 1. Remove bag handles.
- 2. Cut 4"x5-1/4" rectangle from green paper and 3-1/2"x4-3/4" rectangle from plaid paper; ink edges. Mat plaid rectangle on green rectangle. Adhere photo corner sticker to upper left and lower right corners.
- 3. Use small circle punch to punch two holes through pattern paper. For new handles, thread green twill through holes; knot ends inside bag.
- 4. Punch scalloped square from dot paper; glue to bag.
- 5. Use Coffee Bean ink to stamp "Happy Thanksgiving" on tag. Embellish with paper leaves and ribbon, then attach to handle.
- 6. Use Licorice ink to stamp turkey on ivory paper; use jumbo circle punch to punch out design. Use colored pencils to color image. Dip blending stump in Turpenoid and rub over colored areas to remove pencil marks. Ink circle edges and adhere to scallop square.