Stamped Sunset Meadow Card
- Cardstock: glossy white, light green, light yellow, white
- Black brads, 1/8”, two
- Stamps: EK Success Inkadinkado Meadow Set, Stampin’ Up! Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Stampin’ Up! Punches: Word Window; Modern Label; Large Oval Circle, 1-1/4”
- Rubber brayer
- Ink pads: Stampin’ Up! Certainly Celery, Perfect Plum, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi; black; Imagine Crafts Tsukineko VersaMagic Midnight Black Chalk Ink
- Adhesives: 3M Scotch Advanced Tape Glider, dimensional foam dots
- paper trimmer, paper piercer, bone folder, sticky notes, sponges, stamp cleaner with cleaning pad or baby wipes
- 1. Beginning with lightest color, load brayer with ink. Avoid leaving edge lines of ink pad on brayer. Apply to quarter sheet of glossy cardstock, going about three-fourths down sheet. (Note: Avoid leaving fingerprints on glossy cardstock. Any skin oils left on cardstock will resist brayered ink.) Continue rolling color on cardstock to smooth out application. Add more layers of color to deepen saturation if desired.
- 2. Continue working through colors, getting darker as you go. Clean brayer between colors using baby wipes, stamp cleaner, or soap and water.
- 3. Punch circle from sticky part of sticky note. For sun with gradient effect as shown, add circle later in brayering process. For brighter sun, adhere circle after applying first layer of yellow. Place punched circle on cardstock; roll brayer. (Note: If needed, add ink with sponge to get right up to edge of sticky note.) Remove circle.
- 4. Tear rough, rolling edge across two or more sticky notes. Position notes across glossy cardstock about one-third of way up from bottom. See Photo 1. Apply Certainly Celery ink using brayer.
- 5. Move rolling edge closer to bottom of cardstock. For variety, tilt rolling edge in different direction or tear new set of sticky note "hills" if desired. Apply Wild Wasabi ink using brayer. See Photo 2. Let dry.
- 6. Stamp image with Midnight Black ink on bottom portion of cardstock. Re-ink and stamp again to cover width of cardstock. Apply Midnight Black ink with sponge if desired to fill in across bottom of cardstock between stamped image and edge as shown. Feather out ink across stamping for misty appearance.
- 7. Trim brayered cardstock to 5-1/4"x4". Mat with 5-3/8"x4-1/8" yellow cardstock panel. Make 5-1/2"x4-1/4" green top-fold card. Adhere panel to card.
- 8. Stamp sentiment using Midnight Black ink on white cardstock; punch out using Word Window.
- 9. Punch Modern Label from green cardstock; adhere sentiment to label. Pierce holes in sides of label as shown; attach brads.
- 10. Punch Large Oval from yellow cardstock; sponge edges So Saffron. Adhere label panel to oval. Adhere oval to card with foam dots.