Stamped Photo Blocks
size of finished arrangement: 4"x12"
- Wooden blocks, 3”x3”, four
- Scrapbooking letters of choice, two sets: L, O, V, E
- Photos printed on copier paper, 3”x3”, eight
- Decorative stamp of choice
- Design Master TintIT Spray: Sepia, Gold Shimmer
- Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Jet Black Staz-On Ink Pad
- Plaid Matte Mod Podge
- Computer with printer
- foam paintbrush, scissors, newspaper (to cover work surface), large cardboard box
- 1. On covered work surface and in large cardboard box, spray wooden blocks Sepia to stain. Let dry.
- 2. Stamp design on two opposite sides of each block with Black ink. Let dry.
- 3. Adhere letters to blocks using Mod Podge. (Note: Each block will have two of same letter on opposite sides of block. Make sure letters are oriented in same direction.) Brush Mod Podge again over top of letters to seal; let dry completely.
- 4. Print photos in black and white; trim to 3"x3". Spray photos Sepia. Adhere photos to block and seal as in Step 3.
- 5. When Mod Podge is dry, spritz blocks with Gold Shimmer to add sparkle.
- 6. To display, stack blocks as shown, keeping sentiment visible.
- 1. Alter the theme of this project by simply changing the sentiment to "grad," "noel," or recipient's name, etc.