Retro Santa Card Trio
- Cardstock: Sage Medium; Herbal Garden Dark; Beet Linen
- Patterned: Where’s Santa; Retro Christmas; Season Stripes
- Christmas Rub-bits rub-ons
- Black Big Time Brad
- Candy Cane Lane Christmas Metal Sign
- Santa Christmas Shirt Label
- Pearl-Ex Essentials Black Ink Pad
- Marvy punches: corner rounder; circles: 1-3/4”, 2-1/2”
- Scrapbook Adhesives 3-D Foam Squares
- Santa Was Here
- 1. Cut medium green cardstock to 5-1/2"x11"; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut 2-1/2"x5" Santa piece, 2-1/2"x3-1/2" Retro piece, and 1"x2" red cardstock piece. Punch 2-1/2" Stripes circle. Ink edges and adhere layers to card.
- 3. Apply "Santa was here" rub-on to brad; attach brad to card.
- Candy Cane Lane
- 1. Cut red cardstock to 5-1/2"x11"; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut 2"x5-1/2" Stripes piece, ink edges, and adhere to card slightly above center. Apply "My favorite time of the year!" rub-on above strip; adhere metal sign below.
- 3. Punch 1-3/4" circle around three Santa paper characters; ink edges. Mat Santa image on dark green cardstock; cut out circle and adhere to card with foam square. Adhere remaining characters to card on each side of Santa, flush with surface.
- Do You Believe?
- 1. Cut dark green cardstock to 5-1/2"x11"; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut four 2-1/2" Retro squares; round corners with punch. Ink edges and adhere to card, 3/16" from edges and 1/8" apart.
- 3. Cut 1-3/4"x3-1/4" medium green cardstock piece; ink edges and adhere to card with foam squares. Adhere shirt label to card over cardstock.