Playful Penguins Favor Box
size: 4-1/2" tall
- Blank pyramid box (optional)
- Cardstock: Whisper White; Bashful Blue
- Holiday Snowflakes patterned
- Gold/white specialty fibers
- Crystal glitter
- Pyramid box template or die-cutting system and box die (optional)
- Winter Blast stamp set
- Basic Black ink pad
- Markers: Bashful Blue; Going Gray; Pumpkin Pie; Bravo Burgundy; Certain Celery; Barely Banana
- Craft punches: Tag, 1-5/8”; Small Tag, 1-7/16”; circle, 1/8”
- 1. If using template or die-cutting system, cut out box. If using purchased box, adhere flat box to wrong side of patterned paper; cut out with craft knife. Score and fold box, assembling with double-sided tape or adhesive along tabs.
- 2. Punch larger tag from blue cardstock and smaller from white; adhere tags together. Punch hole at top. Stamp tag with penguin image. Use photo as guide to color image with markers.
- 3. Apply dab of glue to star; sprinkle with glitter and shake off excess. Tie tag to box with fibers.