Cardstock: Bashful Blue; Chocolate Chip; Glossy White; Whisper White
Soft Subtles Bashful Blue Brad
Soft Subtles II Bashful Blue Eyelet
Theater Ribbon Originals
Small black-and-white photo
Stamp sets: Season of Joy; Tags on Board
Ink pads: Chocolate Chip Craft Stampin’; Bashful Blue Classic Stampin’; Silver Encore
Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder
Punches: Crop-A-Dile tool; large oval; small oval; circle, 1/16” and 1/2”
Stampin’ Dimensionals adhesive
1. Stamp brown Season of Joy text image onto blue cardstock. Cover ink with embossing powder (see Fig. 1) and heat set (see Fig. 2). Trace chipboard star onto cardstock and cut out; adhere cardstock to star.
2. Stamp silver text image onto brown cardstock. Use 1/2" circle punch to punch snowflake from cardstock; punch 1/16" hole in center. Attach brad to circle; adhere paper to star with dimensional adhesive.
3. Use Crop-A-Dile tool to punch hold through center top star point; attach eyelet. Tie silver cord through hole.
1. Cut brown card stock to fit chipboard square and adhere layers. Cut length of silver cord and knot ends; thread brown satin ribbon through loop and adhere around square.
2. Ink scallop frame silver; cover ink with embossing powder (see Fig. 1) and heat set (see Fig. 2). Adhere photo behind frame. Mat on slightly larger square of blue cardstock and adhere to ornament with dimensional adhesive.
3. Stamp brown label image onto non-glossy white card stock; punch out with large oval punch.
4. Stamp brown label image onto glossy white cardstock and cover with embossing powder; heat set. For emboss resist effect (see Fig. 3), lightly sponge blue ink over embossed sentiment; let dry. Punch out label with small oval punch. Adhere ovals together and to card with dimensional adhesive.
1. Text, especially a themed collage of phrases, gives projects a modern edge.
2. For added sparkle, try heat embossing brad heads, too.