Mom's Best Recipes Album
- Handwritten recipe or index cards
- Bare Naked 2-ring Binder
- Decorative papers: Mustard Moon: Red Dots; Green Harlequin; Red Ticking; Flair Designs: Farmer’s Market; Bake-off; What’s Cooking; Vegetable Medley
- Cardstock: Bazzill Bling: white; dk. brown; coordinating colors of choice
- Coordinating ribbons
- Colorbox Fluid Chalk ink pads: Chestnut Roan; Dk. Brown
- Hole punch
- 1. Cover partial front and back binder covers with Red Dots paper, wrapping paper over outside edges to inside covers.
- 2. Cut "Mom's Best" label from Farmer's Market paper; mat on white, then dk. brown, leaving 1/8" borders. Glue label to cover.
- 3. For inside pages, use page refills for added protection or mount recipe cards onto chipboard pages. Cover inside pages with decorative papers, cardstock, and ribbon as desired. (Note: Use ribbon to hide seams where papers meet.) For ribbon holder, tie ribbon tightly across lower half of page to hold recipe in place. For pocket holder, adhere 1-1/2"-wide cardstock strip to sides and bottom of page, leaving top open. Place recipe inside pocket. Quick Tip: For an antiqued look, ink cardstock and paper edges.